Great Progress in Transition to Citizens Party
Our transition from the New American Independent Party to the Citizens Party is nearly complete. Our new website, VoteCitizens.Org is up and running. We have a new wikipedia page and a growing footprint on twitter, facebook, LinkedIn, myspace, tribe, gather, digg, Stumbleupon, yahoo groups, google groups and many more social network / new media sites.
No comments yet.
- www.wikipedia.com on Hello All
- Kiesha Fallin on Hello All
- Scolos Narbarson on Drafting a 2012 Citizens Party Presidential Candidate
- citizensparty on Stay Connected to the Citizens Party Across the Web
- roger.e.nichols on Roger Nichols becomes first to officially seek the 2012 NAIP nomination for President of the United States
- 2012 Elections (7)
- Action Alert (6)
- Admin. posts (8)
- Angus King (1)
- Ballot Access (2)
- Bill Ford (1)
- Campaign 2010 (3)
- Campaign 2012 (10)
- Candidate Debates (1)
- Candidates (1)
- Charles Earl Harvey (2)
- Charlie Crist (1)
- Chris Daggett (2)
- Citizens Party (9)
- Dawn Stensland Mendte (2)
- Dick Lamm (1)
- District Leaders (1)
- Donald K. Allen (1)
- Donald Trump (1)
- Dylan Ratigan (1)
- Election Results (1)
- Elizabeth Warren (1)
- Events (1)
- Frank McEnulty (2)
- Gary Rostad (2)
- General News (22)
- Interviews (2)
- Jana Kemp (2)
- Jerry Jones (1)
- JL Mealer (1)
- Jr. (1)
- Keith John Ferguson (1)
- Letters (1)
- Links (3)
- Lou Dobbs (2)
- Mad Max Riekse (1)
- Mark Graham (3)
- Max Rieske (2)
- Michael Smerconish (1)
- Michael Thompson (1)
- NAIP endorsements (5)
- NAIP Events (2)
- NAIP Media Events (3)
- New American Independent Party (2)
- Opinion (5)
- P.J. Crowley (1)
- Pat Choate (1)
- Paul Craig Roberts (1)
- Politics (6)
- Polls (1)
- Ralph Nader (1)
- Roger Nichols (2)
- Self Reliance Party (2)
- social media (1)
- Steven Borne (2)
- T. Boone Pickens (1)
- twitter (2)
- Uncategorized (8)
- VoteCitizens.Org (7)
- Hunter Wayne Crow posted a status October 20, 2014Hunter Wayne Crow posted a status"I created a petition that may give electoral action on the electoral college I encourage all party members to sign it http://t.co/TpwuRp14JV"
- Citizens Party via Facebook October 19, 2014Citizens Party via Facebook "More Money Than I Could Count": Mitch McConnell's Very Special Relationship With Lobbyists… See more →
- Hunter Wayne Crow posted a status October 19, 2014Hunter Wayne Crow posted a status"Does anyone supports Puerto Rican statehood"
- Scolos Narbarson commented on Keith Kevelson's blog post The Last Strong Democrats October 18, 2014Scolos Narbarson commented on Keith Kevelson's blog post The Last Strong Democrats
- Scolos Narbarson posted a status October 18, 2014Scolos Narbarson posted a status"it was a pleasant surprise to see the comment by Hunter Wayne Crow in the "Term Limits" discussion here."
- Scolos Narbarson liked Citizens Party's page Main Street Platform October 18, 2014Scolos Narbarson liked Citizens Party's page Main Street Platform
- Scolos Narbarson updated their profile October 18, 2014Scolos Narbarson updated their profile
- Scolos Narbarson replied to Citizens Party's discussion Term Limits? October 18, 2014Scolos Narbarson replied to Citizens Party's discussion Term Limits?
- Hunter Wayne Crow liked District Leaders's group District Group Texas - 06 October 18, 2014Hunter Wayne Crow liked District Leaders's group District Group Texas - 06
- Citizens Party via Facebook October 18, 2014Citizens Party via FacebookJP Morgan sought $1 billion from New York City and the state of New York to build their new headquarters. Recent third quarter earnings showed that JP Morgan posted a net income of $5.6 billion! That is just the third quarter alone. "It… See more →
- Hunter Wayne Crow posted a status October 20, 2014
2009 Endorsements 2012 Citizens Party Presidential Nomination 2012 Elections 2012 Presidential election Angus King Ballot Access Bill Ford Jr California Charles Earl Harvey Chris Christie Chris Daggett Citizens Party Citizen Uprising Corzine Dawn Stensland Mendte Dick Lamm digg District Leaders Donald Trump Dylan Ratigan election 2009 election 2010 Election 2011 Election 2012 Elizabeth Warren facebook Idaho politics Independent Candidates independent party independent voters Jana Kemp Jerry Jones Jesse Ventura Larry Mendte LinkedIn Lou Dobbs Mark Graham Michael Smerconish myspace NAIP NAIP of New Hampshire New American Independent Party New Jersey Governor P.J. Crowley Pat Choate Paul Craig Roberts Political Parties Politics Poll Presidential candidates Prop 14 Roger Nichols Run for President Self Reliance Party Steven Borne Survey T. Boone Pickens term limits third party twitter VoteCitizens.Org voter responsibility
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Joshua W. Evans, Massachusetts Blogger, Covers Libertarian Party State Convention October 20, 2014Joshua W. Evans, a Massachusetts blogger about politics, government, and other topics, has this account of the Massachusetts Libertarian Party state convention held October 18. Evan Falchuk, gubernatorial nominee of the United Independent Party, spoke to the convention. Thanks to IndependentPoliticalReport for the link.
- Bangor Daily News Carries Op-Ed by Maine Legislator, Advocating Ranked-Choice Voting October 20, 2014The Bangor Daily News has this op-ed by Maine State Representative Diane Russell. She advocates ranked-choice voting for Maine. Thanks to Rob Richie for the link.
- Georgia’s Second Three-Party Gubernatorial Debate Described in Atlanta Journal-Constitution October 20, 2014Jim Galloway, politics and government columnist for the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, devotes much of his column to describing the October 19 gubernatorial debate. Further down, the column also describes the television ad being run by the Libertarian nominee for Governor.
- Dan Walters, Veteran California Political Columnist, Says One-Party Races in General Election May Injure Turnout October 20, 2014Dan Walters, veteran politics and government columnist for the Sacramento Bee, predicts a record low turnout for a general election in California next month. He writes, “A couple of dozen legislative and congressional races pitting members of the same party against one another may also dampen turnout.” He did not say anything about the effect(More)…
- Michael Waldman, President of the Brennan Center, Criticizes U.S. Supreme Court Behavior on Voting Rights October 20, 2014Michael Waldman, president of the Brennan Center, has this article in Politico on the U.S. Supreme Court and its apparent indifference to voting rights, particularly in relation to Texas. Thanks to HowAppealing for the link.
- North Carolina U.S. Senate Poll October 20, 2014On October 20, Public Policy Polling released a North Carolina U.S. Senate poll. The results: Democratic incumbent Kay Hagan 46%; Republican Richard Tillis 43%; Libertarian Sean Haugh 5%; undecided 7%. The poll includes a question for the Haugh voters, which shows that he draws almost equally between people who (if they were to vote in(More)…
- Montana News Story on U.S. House Debate of October 19 October 20, 2014This news story describes the debate for Montana’s U.S. House seat, which was held in Kalispell on October 19.
- University of Delaware Hosts a One-Candidate Debate for U.S. House October 20, 2014On October 15, the University of Delaware was the location for a debate for Delaware’s U.S. House seat. Four candidates are on the ballot: Democratic incumbent John Carney; Republican Rose Izzo; Libertarian Scott Gesty; and Green Party nominee Bernard August. Two weeks before the event, Republican nominee Izzo said she would not attend. Nevertheless, the(Mor […]
- Joshua W. Evans, Massachusetts Blogger, Covers Libertarian Party State Convention October 20, 2014
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- New American Independent Party has second candidate announce plans to seek 2012 NAIP Presidential nominationMark Graham of Florida has officially announce intentions to seek the 2012 New American Independent Party nomination for President of the United States of America. Graham is a New American Independent Party of Florida state committee member. Graham follows Roger Nichols of Missouri as the second candidate in as many months to officially announce the […]
- Independent & Third Party Candidates not Welcome in Idaho DebateThe City Club of Boise has scheduled a candidate forum (debate) on September 15, 2010 for candidates for Governor. The nominees of both the Democratic and Republican Parties were invited. However, three other minor party or independent candidates running for Governor were not invited. The most prominent of the three candidates not invited was independent Jan […]
- New American Independent Party endorses Independent Jana KempThe New American Independent Party has announced that it is endorsing Jana Kemp for Governor of Idaho. Kemp is running as an independent. More information can be found at newamericanindependent.com Jana Kemp for Governor http://www.votekemp.com/ Jana Kemp For Governor PO Box 8045 Boise ID 83707
- Roger Nichols to seek NAIP Presidential Nomination in 2012The Citizen Uprising reported that the state chairman of the New American Independent Party of Missiouri, Roger Nichols, will be seeking the 2012 NAIP Presidential nomination. Nichols is the first candidate to officially announce intentions to seek the 2012 New American Independent Party nomination for President of the United States of America. Read more her […]
- New American Independent Party has second candidate announce plans to seek 2012 NAIP Presidential nomination
- 5 changes to the candidate list. October 21, 20145 changes to the candidate list: Louisiana: Governor: Public Service Commissioner Scott A. Angelle (Republican) - added. Presidential Candidates: Harley D. Brown (No Party Affiliation) - added; Roderick Edwards (Write-in) - added; Robert Ellery Kuffel (Libertarian) - added; Harry Pavilack (Democratic) - added.
- 8 changes to the candidate list. October 15, 20148 changes to the candidate list: West Virginia: Senate Class 2: Dino Battista (Write-in) - added; Larry Eugene Butcher (Write-in [Republican]) - added; Roger Smith (Write-in) - added; Alex Wolf Weinstein (Write-in [Independent]) - added. House CD 1: Chuck Wood (Write-in) - added. House CD 2: Robert Lawrence Fluharty (Write-in [Republican]) - added; Liz Sulli […]
- 13 changes to the candidate list. October 9, 201413 changes to the candidate list: Georgia: Governor: John Benson (Socialist Workers Party) - removed. Kentucky: House CD 3: Mark A. Gatton (Independent) - removed. Maryland: Governor: Charles Ulysses Smith (Write-in [Democratic]) - Active, previously listed as Democratic. House CD 8: Lih Young (Write-in [Democratic]) - added. Comptroller: Anjali Reed Phukan […]
- 5 changes to the candidate list. October 21, 2014